Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with 2 Loop Handles – 17 Inch Ergonomic Frying Pan
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table. 17 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET WITH 2 LOOP HANDLESThe Lodge 17 inch
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
17 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET WITH 2 LOOP HANDLES
The Lodge 17 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet offers both elegance and versatility for your kitchen and campsite. Whether you’re learning to cook or a seasoned expert, this pan is perfect for a crowd and can be passed down from one generation to the next. Use it for simple one-pan meals, or complex family recipes. This skillet translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory. Lodge allows you to take cast iron places it’s never been before.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family’s favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
- 17 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned cast iron skillet is ready to use and extremely versatile with a diameter of 17 inches and a 2-inch depth. With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic 2 handle design, it is perfect for the campfire, the oven, and the tabletop
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. This dynamic 2-loop handle skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America