12” Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Utilizing GREBLON — an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world’s first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA, APEO and the lesser known chemicals as NMP and NEP. Conventional cookware brands achieve their non-stick performance through a coating of
Utilizing GREBLON — an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world’s first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA, APEO and the lesser known chemicals as NMP and NEP. Conventional cookware brands achieve their non-stick performance through a coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. At very high temperatures, PTFE decomposes and releases fumes which are documented as lethal to small pets, and harmful to humans. In addition, traditional pans using PTFE are often manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a ‘persistent pollutant of the environment’ and APEOs (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns. With the Green Earth Pan’s GREBLON ceramic from Germany, even under high temperatures, no such fumes are ever released. This is because the Green Earth Pan utilizes an inert, 100% ceramic coating, inspired by nature, and applied using a water based Sol Gel Technique that is free of the harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone). The Green Earth Pan’s ceramic coating is ultra-safe and far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Green Earth Pan allows you to sauté, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and cleaning is a breeze. The exterior is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. This version features a textured ceramic cooking surface which creates air pockets which distribute heat underneath food to enhance cooking performance. GREBLON ceramic made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Final assembly in China.
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes GREBLON ceramic – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE, PFOA, APEO, NMP and NEP Free (absolutely no controversial chemicals).
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.